Free Assessment!


Immigration Lawyers for Canada in Toronto and Montreal

If you’re a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor a spouse, conjugal partner or common-law partner into the country. You’ll have to prove that you have a genuine relationship with the other person through strong documentation.

Read More..

Montreal and Toronto Immigration Lawyers

Immigration to Toronto, Canada

Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications

If you currently reside in Canada without a status, you may be able to submit an application based on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. In order to be considered eligible you’ll have to show that you Read more

Family Sponsorship

Due to a high number of pending cases, sponsorship of grandparents and parents to Canada has been paused temporarily. This hold on family sponsorship has been in effect since November 5, 2012. Instead, if you want Read more

Refugee Claim

A refugee claim may be submitted if you fear that you may be persecuted in your country of nationality or citizenship. You may also submit a claim if you feel that you may be tortured or are at risk of exposure to Read more

Pre-Removal Risk Assessment

A Pre-Removal Risk Assessment may be served to you if you are under an order of removal. This application should be filled out if you are in fear of going back to your country of origin. This application asks you Read more

Card Renewal for Permanent Residence

If you want to renew your Permanent Resident Card you’ll have to meet the requirement of residency and show that you have resided in Canada for at least 730 days, which is 2 out of 5 years. There are 4 Read more

Travel Documents

If your Permanent Resident Card has already expired and you’re not in Canada, you’ll have to submit an application for a Travel Document to get back into Canada. If you haven’t spent a minimum of one day in the Read more